Link-of-Hyrule-7Link-of-Hyrule-7

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Sorry for the low score

Interesting game. But as soon as you mentioned the auto click feature I didn't even want to go very far. Kinda takes the point away. you see, I have a strange talent where I can click a button 11.7 times/second. I know that sounds fucked, but I've used numerous sources to time it. (Using this I can beat the original Contra in one life in 13 mins!) So if there was a way to eliminate cheating I'd own you all!!!!!

Aeternus Lamnia Aeternus Lamnia

fantastic

Great. Very well executed, great idea, great sound, great format. Really, I give this a five. Very, very nice!!!

Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz Legend Of Zelda OOT Quiz

What was his problem?

Man, nice quiz. Huge zelda fan here. What was wrong with your last reviewer? Holy shit, all you did was make a quiz. What a fucking knob. And to think he's so much more of a man than you because he's engaged. So fucking what. A man is measured by maturity and attitude. I've been married for four years and I'm still obsessed with zelda. However, i did like the tips he gave for finding alternative sex partners at the end. He must have made a list throughout his prostigious sex life. May the Way of the Hero Lead to the Triforce.

Fiberoptic-Ninja responds:

thanks for the good reveiw...this guy has been stalkin me through reviews and trying to give me shit and i dont take it...i love zelda and newgrounds and i aint gonna give it up because of some pre pubesant freak says so....anyway cheers man :D

Naked Woman (Steep Hill) Naked Woman (Steep Hill)

Five points here

This is the reason animation was put on this earth. That was fucking ingenious, hilarious, creative, funny, humorous, comical, witty, thing ever which i done seen. Beautiful. A voice calls you to make a sequel. Perhaps a skateboard or double bicycle? Or just make an engine for crashes and let the viewer draw the obstacle. Either way, get it out quick. Pure genious.

Russian Affairs Russian Affairs

Ah, like a portal to the past

THis is in the same style as a lot fo the old 2d classics, like Prince of Persia, Blackthorne, Flashback, and my personal favourite of this style, Out of This World. Very nice. Extremely smooth. Good job.

Thugjacker Half Thugjacker Half

Potentially very good

I assume you put the incomplete version in here to gain feedback. Well, your art is great, your engine is great, the control and everything, as well as hit detection, is great. The only thing that suffers is the repetitiveness of the moves and the music. you need to put something better than that shitty loop in there, and add a few more moves. Keep in mind, i only played to the first boss. But all in all, it has potential to be a great game. Keep working at it. I'll play the whole thing if you make a few minor changes. You obviously have the skill, so get to it!!!! We're all waiting. well, i am, anyway.

Kung Fu - Remix Kung Fu - Remix

fan fucking tastic

Nicely done. One of the only flash games i have played all the way through. try making somthing COMPLETELY of your own. You could easily do it, seeing this.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Buddy, this is so fun to play drunk!!!

Extreme Mini Golf Extreme Mini Golf

best minigolf yet!!!

HEY, i've seen a few minigolf games on flash, and this is one of the best. your control system and physics are easy to use, yet accurate. a lot of fun to play!!!try doing another!!!

Free Mars Free Mars

Nice game

Looks good, sounds good, controls good. I read a few complaints about the challenge level. Good. If at first you don't succeed, you are more likely to try again. Your hit detection was spot-on, which is an area where most sidescrollers suffer. Good game.